What can we offer in these Corona times?
House of Wellness Amsterdam is open!
Your safety is our priority , that's why we follow the Dutch rules against the virus. Our staff works safe and hygienic, so that you can visit with confidence for a wonderfull treatment* or spa visit.
*With the exception of our facials, also with the other treatments, we stay away from the face.
Click here for the treatments that we offer!
Reservation is required, please do so via: email@example.com
The steps we took to assure your safety:
- Booking in advance is required
- By arrival we will ask you a few questions about your health, that you are required to awnser
- We do not shake hands before and after the appointment
- You can wash and disinfect your hands at serveral points in our wellness, we ask you to take the opportunity as often as needed
- The masseur will wear a face mask if desired
- Before and after every treatment, we clean and disinfect the room
- Towels get changed after every treatment
- Unfortunately, for your own safety, you can not make use of our toilet
- For complaints such as a cold, runny nose, sneezing, a cough, sore throat, stuffiness or fever (from 38°C) or if a house member experiences any of these complaints, our employee stays home
- We've set up a route that guides you through the wellness
- There are limited spots available per sauna
To help us maintain the safety for everyone, we ask you to follow these rules:
- If you experience any complaints such as a cold, runny nose, sneezing, a cough, sore throat, stuffiness or fever (from 38°C) or if a house member experiences any of these complaints, stay home
- Arrive exactly on time for your appointment
- Do not shake hands
- Wash and disinfect your hands before and after the treatment
- Pay by card, contactless
- Do not make use of the waiting room and toilet
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow
- Please follow the route through the wellness
Together against Corona!